Monday, August 30, 2010

AUGUST 30

Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same. ~Francesca Reigle

Students will define the word "Attitude" using handout provided.
Students will complete a more thorough "Attitude" survey.

Students will complete the following activity(s)

Write about a time when they had a bad attitude toward work they needed to do for school, work or at home. What was the result? Post your response using the "comment" to this post.

Prior to the end (about 10 minutes) of the class students will pick one of the following and finish the statement and send that by "commenting" to teacher's blog.


Attitude at work is like a bouncy ball because....
Attitude at work is like a strong perfume because...
Attitude at work is like the weather because....
Attitude at work is like a flame because

19 comments:

  1. Brian Hooker
    -I had a bad attitude toward a teacher last year and it affected nothing and i passed the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sierra Emrie,
    Attitude at work is like a bouncy ball because if you have a negitive attitude towards others you will soon lose your job!(=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian Hooker
    -Attitude at work is like the weather because, it always changes and affects more then just you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda Wright
    One time my mom asked me to do something and I did not want to do it so I threw an attitude and refused to do it and got in big trouble and still had to do what she had wanted me to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. one time, i had a bad attitude at volleyball practice and i had to run by myself:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chloe Fisher;
    One time when I came home past my curfew my mom started yelling at me, but after she cooled down she just kept quiet with me, and she wouldn't talk to me until I apologized to her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amanda Wright
    Attitude at work is like a flame because...if it effects your work your going to get extinguished.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Attitude at work is like a flame because if you add to the fire, it will soon get worse and cause problems.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor attitude when doing work leads to poor reception among your employer meaning your stay may be much shorter than you would like. Whenever I've had a poor attitude going into a working situation I've either been asked to leave or given a task such as manual labor where my attitude would not affect relationships with the customer.
    ________________________________________________
    Attitude at work is like a bouncy ball because, though it fluctuates from high to low, you only gain positive attention when at the zenith of your arc. As you descend to hit the ground you will find others quickly move out of the way and want little to do with you and your actions consequences.

    ~Lee Weiermann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Attitude at work is like the weather because it can change at any time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Chloe Fisher;
    Attitude at work is like a flame because sometimes it's harmful to the people around you, while other times it only effects you or no one at all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. At home I have an attitude with my parents because they always want me to clean the house and i have to deal with her nagging all day if I dont clean

    ReplyDelete
  15. Attitude at work is like a flame because you dont know if the deggre will higher or lower.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Salvador Rodriguez
    p.4
    When I was a freshmen at Rincon H.S. I was really bad & i had a really bad attitude because mostly all my teacher used to kick me out of the class.

    ReplyDelete
  17. At work I sometimes have an attitude because I work twices hard and the others workers dont. My attitude builds up because we get paid the same.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Salvador Rodriguez
    p.4
    Attitude at work is like a bouncy ball because,my attitude changes when Im working as a waiter at Brawley's Restaurant & my costumers drive me crazy & they boss me around!! I want this,I want that!! then my attitude changes!!! into a bad one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Attitude at work can lead to a warning and etc.
    or worst...
    Attitiude at work can be postive...Can also show your mangers you really want to work and comitted to the job...By that they'll show you more respect...

    ReplyDelete