Sunday, August 29, 2010

Classroom Policies and Procedures

Students will use the "comment" feature to reply to the Classroom Policies and Procedures directly to teacher's blog.

Students will type their full name above the statement mentioned below.

Students will use the following phrase to "comment" to the Classroom Policies and Procedures:

"I have read and understand the
Classroom Policies and Procedures"


9 comments:

  1. Brian Hooker
    -"I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures"

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIERRAEMRIE<3
    I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christian Demara P3
    I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures
    -Amanda Wright

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alejandro Rodriguez p.4
    I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chloe Fisher;
    "I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures."

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Olga Guzman-Miranda,
    Have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lee Weiermann, I have read and understand the classroom policies and procedures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. salvador rodriguez
    p.4
    "I have read and understand the classroom policies and procedures"

    ReplyDelete